Enabling the Vision of the Modern Data Centre – Integrating System Center 2012 with Windows Azure
Are you confused about how to integrate System Center 2012 with Windows Azure? At Systemology we have worked with System Center for many years and particular System Manager, we can walk you through how to easily accomplish this integration for optimal performance.
The Benefits of Windows Azure
Windows Azure adds a range of benefits to your infrastructure without you having to outlay budget. Because the network that you need is available in the cloud there is no need for you to invest in technology that will quickly be outdated. Some of the other benefits of using Windows Azure are:
- Scalable, on-demand infrastructure in the cloud;
- Secure private network connection to on-premises;
- Manage via System Center.
Why Integrate System Manager and Azure?
When you integrate the two Microsoft systems you can:
- Access tools and systems to manage the full range of devices;
- Cost effective storage solutions and access management;
- Service catalogue and better ways of provisioning requests;
- Management systems across a hybrid environment.
Step by Step Integration – System Center with Azure
If you want help getting these two systems to easily work together you can access our slide share here that walks you through the process.